If there are two things Benn loves in life, its strong coffee and sharp suits. You will often find him with a coffee in hand powering between meetings while showing off his favourite suit style.
Top 5 coffee spots in Brisbane CBD:
- Mr. Claude – Tucked neatly away off Elizabeth street opposite Fitness First, sits the number one coffee spot in Brisbane, Mr Claude. But, epic coffee here is just the start, the friendly team and endless food options offered by the neighbouring restaurant, Corbett and Claude, are the sweeteners to this little gem. Keep it in mind next time your hanging for a caffeine hit.
- John Mills Himself – A short stroll from Queen Street mall, down a lane way off the end off the top of Elizabeth street you will arrive at John Mills Himself. Stop off here for a sweet, sweet brew courtesy of Bunker coffee beans served up by some of the coolest hipster barristers.
- Mr Edwards Specialty Coffee – Newly opened coffee spot at the top of Edward Street just below the Ann Street intersection. The rustic old building with the coffee bar facing the street is the perfect spot for a quick pick me up while watching the city hustle and bustle pass by.
- The Gresham Bar – The coolest old school whiskey bar in the city inside the old NAB Building on Queen Street also doubles as super cool spot for a morning coffee. Definitely check them out if you get the chance while down that end of town.
- Noosa Chocolate factory – Seeking that afternoon delight with a hit of caffeine, the Noose chocolate factory on Adelaide Street has all you covered. With some the most smoothest coffee in the city and chocolate treats that line the walls, this is must see stop to break up the day.